Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wow! How things have changed!

       Last year, I was blogging about our inability to tie into a church family. My! How things have changed! We visited a church that we had driven by on several occasions and really liked it. The Pastor was not scared to preach the truth. He was adament about avoiding a watered-down version of the truth. We have joined the church and after 6 months I find myself as the volunteer Youth Pastor. So much has happened...
       We wanted to find a church that would love us and allow us to serve. We have found that church. When my father-in-law passed away, they loved on us. We have become part of a church that needs people who want to serve God and God's people.

Check out our youth website @ 180 Student Ministries website or, for you mobile surfers, mobile site

No comments:

Post a Comment